These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on Ceras Emart. Ceras Emart reserves the right to amend/update this Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer, Suppliers, Partners, or any other users of this service and site.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Ceras Emart Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
Please note: These Terms contains an arbitration clause and class action waiver that applies to all Ceras Emart Users, Suppliers, Partners, and Members.
Thank you for using Ceras Emart
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Ceras Emart (as defined below) governing your access to and use of the Ceras Emart website, including any sub domains thereof, and any other websites through which Ceras Emart makes its services available (collectively, “Site”), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, “Application”), rewards (collectively, “My rewards”), payments (including but not to direct debit, FPX, credit, debit, recurring subscriptions, and other forms of transactional and stored value payments), processing and associated items, and all associated services (collectively, “Ceras Emart Services”). The Site, Application and Ceras Emart Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Mygroser Platform”. Collectively the use of the term “Ceras Emart” may be used interchangeably within this document to denote any or all parts of our website, mobile applications, other services and access points, or the platform and should be viewed as such.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how Ceras Emart operates in serving you.
This website (“Ceras Emart Website”) and associated mobile apps (Ceras Emart applications) are owned and operated by Ceras Emart Sdn Bhd
Your access to, use of services provided or associated with, and use of the materials contained in, the Ceras Emart Website and/or Ceras Emart Mobile Applications is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document or elsewhere on the Ceras Emart Website (“Terms and Conditions”). By using the Ceras Emart Website, Mobile Applications or any other access point to Ceras Emart services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You may not use Ceras Emart, its assets or services or associated assets and/ or services, for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
4. Interfering with any other person’s use of the website
5. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
6. Inciting hatred, abusive behaviour, bullying, violence, or any other similar actions towards any group, individual, or organisation based on but not limited to areas of religion, race, language, culture, currency, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, social position, economic position, education level, dress, manner, or otherwise.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Ceras EMart.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out/ or in connection with:
1. any claim by any third party that the use of the Ceras Emart Website, Ceras Emart Mobile Applications, Ceras Emart Platform by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
2.any claim by any third party that the use of the Ceras Emart Platform, Ceras Emart Website, Ceras Emart Mobile Applications by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
3. any fines or penalties imposed by any private organisation, Government authority or related bodies, regulatory, advertising or trading body, or authority in connection with the use of the Ceras Emart Website, Ceras Emart Mobile Application, Ceras Emart Platform by you.
Ceras Emart reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice of any kind at any time. Your use of our Ceras Emart Website and/or Ceras Emart Mobile Applications following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Your use of an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services (collectively referred to as an “eCoupon”) indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Ceras Emart reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services without returning any form of monetary or product compensation for any reason at any time.
Ceras Emart shall not be liable to any customer, supplier, partner, business, or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eCoupon, voucher, promo code, rewards points, bonus programs, promotion, or any associated services for any reason.
When you use an eCoupon you warrant to Ceras Emart that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eCoupon and that you are using it in good faith. If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupons to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we reasonably believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Ceras Emart reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
To register and use Ceras Emart or any its platforms, services, websites or applications, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Ceras Emart reserves the absolute right to suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.
You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Ceras Emart Website.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Ceras Emart Website shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
All other relevant parts of this Terms and Conditions shall survive cancellation.